Featuring a zoom air unit, and Duralon blown rubber in the fore foot to provide cushioning the Women’s Nike Air Zoom Structure 22 Shield uses a partial bootie to wrap the foot for a snug comfortable fit.
- Water-repellent upper helps keep your feet dry.
- Toggle lacing system is easy to adjust in cold, wet weather.
- Reflective elements pop in low light.
- Woven material is durable and lightweight.
- Sealed seams keep water out.
- Dynamic Support technology uses wedges of foam to achieve a fine balance between support and a smooth transition.
- Rubber is formulated to provide optimal traction on wet surfaces.
- Last: MR-10 Offset:10mm (12mm forefoot; 22mm heel).
Pro:Direct Running can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: