The HOKA Women's Tivra running shoes use rubberised foam in the midsole for immediate responsiveness and cushioning.
Straps on either side of the upper offer support and security to the foot and the lightweight, open engineered mesh provides optimal comfort and breathability.
- Lightweight, open engineered mesh.
- TPU wing supports the foot during lateral and 360 movement.
- Lycra collar provides support and comfort.
- Heel pull tab for easy on/off.
- Rubberised foam outsole is non-marking and provides great traction on a variety of indoor and outdoor surfaces.
- Sidewall wrap-up design facilitates side to side movement.
- Active foot frame is adapted to cradle and support the heel during side-to-side and 360 movement.
- Surface: Road
- Category: Neutral, Lightweight Training
- Preferred Ride: Responsive
- Offset: 4mm
- Forefoot: 19mm
- Heel: 23mm
- Weight: 218g
Pro:Direct Running can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: