Using Flytefoam lyte combined with Gel in the rear foot, and SpEVA foam in the forefoot keeps cushioning levels high, while keeping the weight down in the ASICS GT-1000 7. The upper is now an engineered mesh, which will move to fit the foot in seamless comfort, and an under layer of support has been added to the medial side.
- Drop Men’s 21/13mm
- Weight Men’s 290g
- SpEVA Foam is used in the fore foot which is lightweight and bouncy and delivers an energetic ride underfoot.
- Full Ground contact which Provides a smooth transition and a new landing feeling.
- The upper is made from an engineered mesh which provides a seamless comfortable environment for the foot.
- An under-layer support system has been added to the medial side.
- Cushioning in the rear foot combines Flytefoam lyte and RF Gel, giving great cushioning and low weight with improved durability.
As the World's Largest Online Sports Store, Pro:Direct Running offers competitive rates on worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands. Please select your destination from the list below to see delivery options and costs.