The ASICS GT-1000 7 running shoe uses Flytefoam lyte combined with Gel in the rear foot, and SpEVA foam in the forefoot, to keep cushioning levels high while keeping the weight down.
The upper is an engineered mesh, which will move to fit the foot in seamless comfort, and an under layer of support has been added to the medial side.
- Drop Men’s 21/13mm
- Weight Men’s 290g
- SpEVA Foam is used in the fore foot which is lightweight and bouncy and delivers an energetic ride underfoot.
- Full Ground contact which provides a smooth transition and a new landing feeling.
- The upper is made from an engineered mesh which provides a seamless comfortable environment for the foot.
- An under-layer support system has been added to the medial side.
- Cushioning in the rear foot combines Flytefoam lyte and rear foot Gel, giving great cushioning and low weight with improved durability.
Pro:Direct Running can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: