The adidas Men's Ultraboost Laceless neutral running shoes in white, red and green have a forged band at the midfoot which provides a supportive fit.
Responsive cushioning and a flexible outsole give you a smooth ride.
An adidas Primeknit upper wraps the foot with an engineered fit for targeted support that enhances movement.
Boost is adidas' most responsive cushioning ever, delivering incredible energy return so the more energy you give, the more you get.
- Weight: 10.7 oz (size UK 8.5)
- Midsole drop: 0.4 in (heel: 1.1 in / forefoot: 0.7 in)
- Arch type: Normal
- Fitcounter heel for unrestricted fit
- Forged adidas Primeknit textile upper
- Flexible Stretchweb outsole
- Continental Rubber outsole for extraordinary traction in wet and dry conditions
- Forged midfoot band
- Responsive Boost midsole
- Stabilising Torsion System
- Lightweight and adaptive
Pro:Direct Running can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: