Featuring a zoom air unit, and Duralon blown rubber in the fore foot to provide cushioning the Women’s Nike Air Zoom Structure 22 uses a partial bootie to wrap the foot for a snug comfortable fit.
- Flywire cables secure the top of your foot.
- Engineered mesh provides targeted ventilation and support.
- Dynamic Support provides a smooth, stable transition.
- Partial bootie wraps the foot for a snug, comfortable fit. Notches at the tongue provide easy on and off.
- Zoom Air unit in the forefoot delivers responsive, low-profile cushioning.
- Duralon blown rubber in the forefoot enhances cushioning.
- Weight: 8.9oz/252g (women's 8) Last: MR-10 Offset:10mm (12mm forefoot; 22mm heel).
Pro:Direct Running can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: