The Nike Air Zoom Structure 22 Running Shoe has an engineered mesh to provide targeted ventilation and support within the upper, with a Dynamic Support system in the sole to provide structure to your run.
Featuring a Zoom Air unit and Duralon blown rubber in the forefoot for cushioning, these shoes also have a partial bootie to wrap the foot for a snug comfortable fit.
- Flywire cables secure the top of your foot.
- Engineered mesh provides targeted ventilation and support.
- Dynamic Support provides a smooth, stable transition.
- Partial bootie wraps the foot for a snug, comfortable fit. Notches at the tongue provide easy on and off.
- Zoom Air unit in the forefoot delivers responsive, low-profile cushioning.
- Duralon blown rubber in the forefoot enhances cushioning.
- Weight: 11.5oz/326g (men's 10) Last: MR-10 Offset: 10mm (12mm forefoot; 22mm heel)
- Athlete: Galen Rupp
As the World's Largest Online Sports Store, Pro:Direct Running offers competitive rates on worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands. Please select your destination from the list below to see delivery options and costs.