The BioMoGo DNA midsole on the Brooks Women’s Cascadia 13 gives a cushioned feel that absorbs whatever the trail throws at you. It is complemented by the rock shield which protects your underfoot as you speed across sharp rocks and stones.
Stability comes from a pivot post system which creates a stabilising suspension system for a secure feel even across uneven ground.
The updated internal saddle system improves the fit of the midfoot giving a close-to-foot fit.
Traction is provided by a range of different grip types and directions to create a traction system that works on every type of surface from grass to gravel and mud.
It also includes features like an integrated gaiter connection point, and a lace guard to keep your laces secure and out of the way.
- 3D Rubber Print Mud Guard to protect against trail debris
- Integrated gaiter connection point
- Internal saddle system for a close-to-foot fit
- Ariaprene tongue for comfort and breathability
- Slightly increased softness underfoot from previous model
- Neutral support
- Midsole drop: 10mm
- Weight: 337.4g/11.9oz
- Arch: Medium, High
- Experience type: Cushioned
Pro:Direct Running can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: