Fenix 5s Plus is a watch built for adventure with a 1.2” sunlight-readable display and stainless-steel bezel, buttons and rear case.
You can easily store and play up to 500 songs which can be heard through Bluetooth headphones - eliminating the need to take your phone exploring with you.
Garmin Pay allows you to synch your bank cards for contactless payments.
Built-in navigation sensors include three-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter as well as multisatellite (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) network capability to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
- Built-in mapping and navigation features.
- Battery life: Up to 7 days in smartwatch mode and 4 hours in GPS mode with music (depending on settings).
- The Fenix 5s Plus delivers sophisticated training features to monitor your form and performance.
- Physiological metrics, running dynamics and more help you track your workout stats.
- Training status automatically evaluates your recent exercise history and performance indicators to let you know if you’re overtraining, maintaining or peaking.
- Special preloaded activity profiles are provided for swimming, running, biking, hiking, skiing, rowing, paddle boarding and more.
- In addition to counting steps and monitoring sleep, the watch uses heart rate to provide calories burned information and quantify the intensity of your fitness activities.
- Receive emails, texts and alerts on your watch
- Premium materials deliver robust performance
- Customise your watch with free downloads from Garmin's Connect IQ store
Pro:Direct Running can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: