The ASICS GT-2000 7 LITE-SHOW Running Shoes for men provide extra support and protection to help runners go further.
These shoes include SpEVA 45 Lasting technology to enhance performance by transferring energy from impact with the ground into the runner's next step, while the under layer includes energised cushioning.
The Duomax Medial midsole boosts shock absorption while Guidance Line technology reduces imbalance in the feet, helping the runner achieve a more centred stride.
The abrasion-resistant outer sole ensures these shoes are suitable for long-term use and the reflective upper layer improves visibility at lower light levels.
- The ASICS GT-2000 7 Lightshow is made for neutral, over
- Weight: 299g
- Rearfoot And Forefoot GEL Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle
- FlyteFoam Lyte: Ultimate in lightweight cushioning
- Guidance Line Midsole: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency
- SpEVA Foam 45 Lasting: Employs 45 degree full length material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort
- Moulded EVA Sockliner
- Duomax Medial midsole: Positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport-specifically
- TPU Stability Trusstic
- New underlayer support system
- OrthoLite collar sponge
- Improved new Jacquard mesh
- New last offers more forefoot room
- ASICS High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) outsole and AHAR+ heel plug for exceptional durability
As the World's Largest Online Sports Store, Pro:Direct Running offers competitive rates on worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands. Please select your destination from the list below to see delivery options and costs.