Created as the first post-petroleum running shoe the VEJA Condor has been updated with the Condor 2 in Natural/Babe/Jaune-Fluo replacing new plastics with recycled, or new technology like castor oil based Pebax renew wherever possible.
The VEJA Condor 2 is a high-quality runner with an environmental conscience. Designed for long runs, easy runs, and recovery work, it makes a versatile shoe that combines maximum comfort with a secured feel.
Based on a biometric design inspired by birds, the Condor 2 has been tweaked to provide a shaper feel after feedback from the running community.
The upper uses 100% recycled plastic bottles to create the stylish and breathable mesh, while the Logo V and heel support insert use Pebax renew which uses oil from the castor bean for its construction.
• Surface: Road / Park
• Ride: Neutral
• Drop : 10 mm (27 mm - 17 mm)
• Weight: 301g / 10,6 oz (size 42)
• Bio-based / Recycled:57%
• Upper in Alveomesh:100% recycled plastic bottles
• Panels made in T.P.U.
• Heel support insert made out of Pebax RNew: 100% ricinus oil
• Logo V made of Pebax RNew: 100% ricinus oil
• Lining Tech: 100% recycled plastic bottles
• Insole: 51% sugar cane - 21% recycled plastic bottles.
• Midsole: 51% sugar cane - 5% banana oil
• L-Foam cushioned technology: 30% natural latex from Brazil - 70% synthetic latex
• Outsole: 30% Amazonian rubber - 31% rice waste - 39% synthetic rubber
- Colour: Natural/Babe/Jaune-Fluo
- Quick Ref: 241425
- Man. Ref: CL012658B
Pro:Direct Running - Extra Mile
Take your run to the Next Level