Under Armour Womens HOVR Sonic - White / Seaglass Blue / Enamel
Step into comfortable cushioning and bring innovative monitoring with the Under Armour HOVR Sonic 3, featuring tracking capabilties and UA HOVR cushioning for comfort.
The Under Armour HOVR Sonic 3 in White, Seaglass Blue and Enamel brings the perfect balance of distance and exceptionally comfortable cushioning, while also analysing your form as you run, providing real-time advice so you can actively improve your technique while you’re on the move. The UA MapMyRun app tracks your stride length, cadence and pace then provides audio feedback via your phone, keeping you motivated and guiding you to your goals. It also connects with your other favourite fitness devices, including Samsung Health and Apple Watches, Fitbit and Garmin trackers, along with many heart monitors and smart headphones. The shoe itself is designed to offer the perfect combination of speed and comfort. UA’s HOVR Foam underfoot provides responsive cushioning, while compression mesh 'Energy Web' technology helps guide the energy you put in. The upper features Microthread to maximise breathability, and the plush texturing around the ankle makes the shoe a pleasure to put on.
• NEUTRAL: For runners who need flexibility, cushioning & versatility
• UA HOVR™ technology provides "zero-gravity feel" to maintain energy return that helps eliminate impact Compression mesh Energy Web contains & moulds UA HOVR™ foam to give back the energy you put in
• CONNECTS TO UA MAPMYRUN™: Tracks & analyses your running metrics to help make you a better runner
• Microthread upper dries fast & provides a breathable, compression-like fit for lightweight strength
• Tongue is attached to the footbed by stretchable support wings to maintain a snug fit throughout the foot
• External TPU heel counter for additional support & structure Removable sockliner moulds to the foot for customised comfort & cushion
• Blown rubber under the forefoot & high-abrasion rubber under the heel to help absorb ground contact
• Offset: 8 mm
• Weight: 289 g
- Quick Ref: 225734
- Man. Ref: 3022596-103