Under Armour Womens HOVR Sonic 4 Black / White / White
Delivering energy return and improved efficiency thanks to its MAPMYRUN connection, with real-time form coaching, the Under Armour Women’s HOVR Sonic 4 in Black/White/White lets you get the most out of flexible distance running.
The Under Armour Women’s HOVR Sonic 4 uses HOVR technology in the midsole to give a zero gravity feel, with a responsive feel of energy return as well as impact cushioning. It is held in a compression mesh energy web which contains the foam, ensuring the energy is returned to you and not lost. An engineered mesh gives a highly breathable feel with a tongue attached to the footbed for a snug fit, while a combination of blown rubber and high abrasion rubber in the outsole provide targeted areas of cushioning and durability.
• CONNECTS TO UA MAPMYRUN: tracks & analyses your running metrics to help make you a better runner
• UA HOVR technology provides 'zero gravity feel' to maintain energy return that helps eliminate impact
• Compression mesh Energy Web contains & moulds UA HOVR foam to give back the energy you put in
• Lightweight engineered mesh upper for ultimate breathability
• Tongue is attached to the footbed by stretchable support wings to maintain a snug fit throughout the foot
• One-piece heel construction with external TPU heel counter for additional support & structure
• Removable sockliner moulds to the foot for customized comfort & cushion
• Blown rubber under the forefoot & high-abrasion rubber under the heel to help absorb ground contact
• Offset: 8mm
• Weight: 231.9g (8.18 oz).
• NEUTRAL: For runners who need a balance of flexibility & cushioning
- Colour: Black / White / White
- Quick Ref: 232228
- Man. Ref: 3023559-002