Under Armour Hovr Sonic 2 - Black / Orange Glitch / Jet Gray
The Under Armour Hovr Sonic 2 is an easy to throw on distraction free running shoe that combines a flexible shoe with cushioning and responsiveness. The improvements to the Sonic 2 include enhancing the tongue cushioning for a more locked down feel over the top of the foot and adding a thin lining to the upper to provide more protection on colder windy days while remaining lightweight and breathable.
The flat-knit upper on the Under Armour Hovr Sonic 2 provides maximum breathability, and a gender specific fit. It features and internal stretch saddle that extends from the tongue and hugs the midfoot for a secure feel.
An embedded sensor connects to MapMyRun and can track, analyse and store detailed running metrics. It also connects you to the world’s largest digital health and fitness community.
The external heel counter not only locks in the heel but also guides the foot into its most efficient foot strike. It works together with UA speedfit to provide a seamless feel at the heel.
The midsole combines the UA HOVR cushioning system with charged foam and blown rubber. The soft UA HOVR foam combines with a dynamic energy mesh in the heel to give a zero-gravity heel and energy return. The energy web is framed in charged foam to give a smooth and stable ride while the blown rubber in the forefoot ensures a springy feel to each step.
The outsole uses lightweight high-abrasion rubber to cover a large surface area for high durability and a fluid feel.
- The UA HOVR Sonic 2 takes the best of two worlds with the UA HOVR footwear suite – it combines the perfect blend of cushioning and flexibility for a very nimble and smooth ride.
- The UA HOVR Sonic 2 features updates from the original HOVR Sonic, including an enhanced cushioning of the tongue for a more lockdown over the top of the foot. While the breathability is still outstanding, a thin lining to the upper give’s athletes a bit more protection against cold, windy days.
- The UA HOVR Sonic 2 is a connected shoe – a pod embedded in the midsole of the right shoe connects via bluetooth to MapMyRun, allowing runners to track their run data without a device, receive virtual personalized coaching on the runner’s gait, stride length, pace and more. All these metrics help to guide the runner to make their runs more efficient and connect them to a community of 245+ million people around the world.
- 24 MM Heel / 16 MM Forefoot (8 MM offset)
- Men’s Weight (Size 9): 9.5 oz (269 grams)
- Quick Ref: 196599
- Man. Ref: 3021586 -100