Under Armour Charged Escape 2 Black
£45.00 £65.00 Save £20.00
Take on the long run with the Under Armour Charged Escape 2, featuring supportive and comfortable cushioning and Speedfom mould construction.
The Under Armour Charged Escape 2 is a Neutral runner designed to help you stay on your feet for longer, with Dual-Layer Charged cushioning providing support and comfort alongside performance for your extended runs.
A lightweight and breathable upper hugs your foot for dry comfort, with SpeedForm construction and Micro G sockliner that moulds to you for a secure and cushioned fit whatever you are doing.
On the outsole, full ground contact with deep flex grooves ensures durable traction and flexibility on a variety of surfaces, ideal for longer outings.
• Incredibly soft cushioning, lightweight materials, enhanced breathability. What does that get you? Longer, better runs. Every time.
• NEUTRAL: For runners who need a balance of flexibility & cushioning
• Lightweight upper hugs the foot for breathable, flexible support
• Innovative UA SpeedForm® construction moulds to the heel for a precision fit, eliminating all distraction
• Firm external heel counter for additional support that keeps the back of the foot locked in place
• Molded Micro G® sockliner takes the shape of your foot to offer great cushioning & fit
• Dual-layer Charged Cushioning® midsole is firmer below the heel & softer below the forefoot for a blend of support & comfort that’s built to perform
• Rubber outsole provides full ground contact with deep flex grooves for extra flexibility where you need it most
• High-abrasion rubber added to heavy wear areas of the sole to increase durability
• Removable insole
• Offset: 10 mm
• Weight: 278 g
- Colour: Black
- Quick Ref: 234732
- Man. Ref: 3020333-002
3 Review(s) Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
Page 1 of 0