Saucony Womens Guide ISO 2 - Black / Purple
£65.00 £120.00 Save £55.00
Wrap your feet in energetic cushioning with the women's Saucony Guide ISO 2 running shoes for overpronators which has a PWRFOAM midsole and EVERUN topsole for comfort and guidance through the foot's natural gait.
The women's Saucony Guide ISO 2 running shoes have a PWRFOAM midsole and an EVERUN topsole which combine to give you energetic cushioning while the 2nd density medial post guides the foot through its natural gait cycle.
An engineered jacquard, breathable mesh upper, ISOFIT construction, and FORMFIT contoured footbed offer a customised fit unusual to a stability running shoe.
The Guide ISO 2 is also helpful for runners who suffer from mild to severe pronation, or the over rotation of the ankle.
• EVERUN Topsole: Enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
• ISOFIT design: Dynamic fit system by adapting to the shape and motion of the foot
• Upper: Jacquard engineered mesh for a dynamic, lightweight fit
• FORMFIT performance contoured footbed
• Reflective elements on the heel
• Helpful for runners who suffer from mild to severe pronation, or the over rotation of the ankle
• Pronation: Over
• Cushion: Plush
• Construction Type: Stability
• Surface: Road, Track
• Arch: Normal (Mid), Low
• Water Resistant: No
• Waterproof: No
• Offset: 8mm
• Heel Stack Height: 27mm
• Forefoot Stack Height: 19mm
• Weight: 9.0oz/255g
- Quick Ref: 201796
- Man. Ref: S10464-37
4 Review(s) Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
Page 1 of 0