Saucony Canyon TR 2 Scarlet/Vizi
£108.00 £120.00 Save £12.00
Designed as a cross over trail shoe that lets you feel soft and responsive PWRRUN cushioning everywhere from the road to the trail, the Saucony Canyon TR 2 in Scarlet/Vizi lets you bag miles anyway and anywhere you want.
The Saucony Canyon TR 2 uses a low-profile trail grip that works on concrete and trails so you can step out the door ready for anything.
PWRTRAC lugs provide grip, and a smooth transition from the trail and back while the PWRRUN midsole cushioning gives a just right softness as well as a springy and responsive feel that soaks up uneven terrain and provides energy return.
A breathable mesh upper uses a 3D printed film to give extra protection and durability.
• The low-profile PWRTRAC lugs provide plenty of off-road grip yet are spaced to make the transition from road to trail and back again feel smooth.
• PWRRUN cushioning provides just-right softness that’s springy and responsive enough to tackle uneven terrain.
• The comfortable and sleek engineered mesh upper is reinforced with a thin, flexible 3D-printed film for added protection and durability from mud and debris.
• This style contains recycled materials.
• Weight: Men 11.3oz (320g) Women 9.8oz (278g)
• Cushioning: PWRRUN
• Offset: 8mm (33.5mm / 26.5mm)
• Lug Height: 3mm
• Category: Neutral
- Colour: Scarlet/Vizi
- Quick Ref: 240765
- Man. Ref: S20666-30
Pro:Direct Running - Extra Mile
Take your run to the Next Level