Salomon Supercross - Indigo Bunting/Black/White
From your local park, to the wild spaces beyond the roads, the Salomon Supercross is a lightweight trail shoe designed to keep you moving whatever the terrain, by using an aggressive grip combined with comfort cushioning and solid foothold.
To provide excellent traction the Salomon Supercross uses Contagrip TD which combines a deep aggressive lug pattern with a durable rubber compound so that you will hold your footing across any surface, up hill or down.
A high-performance EVA foam called Energycell is used in the midsole to provide cushioning, shock absorption and comfort.
The Quicklace system allows you to adjust the fit with one hand and in no time, so that you always have the locked down fit you need to conquer any obstacle, while a protective toecap makes sure the bumps of the trail do not take a toll on you or the shoe.
• Intensity of usage: occasionally
• Waterproofness: none
• Terrain: muddy and soft terrains
• Sensation: cushioning
• Anatomical fit: generous fit
• Biomechanical fit: heel strike
• Lacing system: quicklace®
• Drop: regular drop (>=8)
• Drop (in mm): 10
• Inlay sole (mcl): textile
• Midsole toe height (mm): 19.3
• Midsole heel height (mm): 29.3
• Lining (mcl): textile
• Weight (g): 310
• Outsole (mcl): rubber
• Upper (mcl): synthetic / textile
• Outsole: chevron lugs
• Upper material: ripstop fabric
• Upper construction: protective toecap, sensifit, welded upper
• Sockliner: ortholite® diecut
- Quick Ref: 207688
- Man. Ref: L40929600