Bring a secret weapon to training with the Nike Womens Metcon 7 that is tuned for stability, traction and durability for lifting or any kind of workout you need.
The Nike Womens Metcon 7 in Pure Platinum and Mtlc Gold Coin-Ashen Slate is designed to support you in heavy-weighted or high-intensity workouts, with additional React foams over the last model enhancing comfort for everything from light lifting to heavy cardio, all in a springy feel.
Designed with a low, flat and wide heel featuring an inner plate insert that distributes weight to help improve stability for squats, wall balls and thrusters. The directional traction on the outsole wraps up the side of the shoe for grip when climbing a rope and speed when sliding back down.
This lightweight training shoe also includes lightweight mesh materials with durable overlays in strategic areas, helping you perform and stay cool without reducing durability.
• The wide, flat heel gets even more stable with an inner plate that distributes weight from edge to edge. It also flexes to make it comfortable for cardio intervals.
• Nike React foam makes a comfortable, cushioned base that feels lightweight and springy when you kick it into high gear for cardio and sprints.
• Revamped rubber wraps up your arch for intense grip during rope climbs. Rubber tread gives you traction from the training room floor to the pavement.
• Lightweight mesh with textured overlays in high-wear areas helps keep your foot cool without sacrificing durability.
• Tab locks down the laces with a hook-and-loop closure to keep them out of the way.
• Handstand clip at the heel minimizes drag during wall exercises.
• Flywire cables integrate with the laces to secure your midfoot.
• Grooves in the sole let your forefoot bend naturally.
- Colour: Pure Platinum/Mtlc Gold Coin-Ashen Slate
- Quick Ref: 249150
- Man. Ref: CZ8280-049
Pro:Direct Running - Extra Mile
Take your run to the Next Level