Bring a secret weapon to training with the Nike Womens Metcon 6 that is tuned for stability, traction and durability for any kind of training or workout you need.
The Nike Womens Metcon 6 in Blackened Blue and Red Plum-Cyber-Sapphire is designed to support you in heavy-weighted or high-intensity workouts, with 18% more breathability and the previous Metcon 5 using durable screen-printed mesh. Designed with a low, flat and wide heel featuring a removable Hyperlift insert that adds an offset to help improve stability for squats, wall balls and thrusters. The directional traction on the outsole wraps up the side of the shoe for grip when climbing a rope and speed when sliding back down. This lightweight training shoe also includes foam firmer under the heel to provide a secure feel and a softer foam in the forefoot to cushion high-impact moves. A textured print on the top enhances the durability of this shoe whatever you are doing.
• Nearly 18% more breathable than the Metcon 5, this version has lightweight mesh that keeps air flowing and your foot cool.
• A durable screen print reinforces the mesh without sacrificing breathability.
• The low, flat and wide heel creates a stable base for weighted exercises.
• A removable Hyperlift insert lets you adjust the height under your heel from one set to the next.
• Rubber tread on the sole and up the side of the shoe provides traction on the ground and grip when you're climbing a rope.
• Foam is firmer under the heel for a secure feel and softer in the forefoot to cushion high-impact moves.
- Colour: Blackened Blue/Red Plum-Cyber-Sapphire
- Quick Ref: 234480
- Man. Ref: AT3160-400
Pro:Direct Running - Extra Mile
Take your run to the Next Level