The Nike Womens Free RN 5.0 in White/Black-Half Blue-Hyper Pink has a bootie construction that integrates the tongue for seamless comfort and the outsole features deep cuts in multiple directions to provide an incredibly flexible sole that moves with your foot.
The Nike Womens Free RN 5.0 is designed mainly for low mileage sprints, with heel-to-toe grooves that allow multi-directional flexibility, the designers reduced the weight and upped mobility by literally cutting the heel out of the shoe, a lightweight stretch mesh was added help to secure the silhouette.
To help set the foot free and allowing a full range of motion and using all of your 52 muscles in your foot the Nike Free RN 5.0 is designed with 26% more flexibility than the previous model.
The Nike Free is a low-profile midsole that allows your foot more engagement with the ground with each step. With flexibility that encourages your foot to flex and move exactly the way it wants to, more often, more freely and more naturally.
The Nike Free RN 5.0 has been designed with double-siped flex grooves and an anatomical shape so the foot can move naturally through its full range of motion.
The outsole has been was carefully sculpted to mimic the shape of the bare foot, then sliced to mimic the way it moves naturally.
The shoe’s outsole and upper allow you to have a full, natural range of motion, with the same 33-degree toe angle achieved during barefoot running.
A lightweight single layer mesh provides a second skin feel on the Nike Free RN 5.0 that stretches for a comfortable fit. A stretch-knit upper provides flexible breathability.
- Stretch upper designed to fit like a second skin.
- Low foam density lets your foot feel connected to the ground.
- Heel-to-toe grooves allow multi-directional flexibility.
- Asymmetrical lacing system is placed on the side to relieve pressure on your instep.
- Bootie construction integrates the tongue to provide a snug, seamless fit.
- The absence of a heel counter gives freedom to your heel area while providing lockdown.
- Sockliner is designed to give your foot a close, connected feel to the ground.
- Double hot-knife cuts on the outsole and side of the midsole flex to give optimal flexibility with every step.
- Rubber pods on the forefoot and heel enhance traction.
- Offset: 6mm (14mm forefoot, 20 mm heel)
- Colour: White/Black-Half Blue-Hyper Pink
- Quick Ref: 200404
- Man. Ref: AQ1316-101
1 Review(s) Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
Page 1 of 0