Nike Womens Free Metcon 4 Concord/Blackened Blue-Crimson Tint
From: £105.00 £110.00 Save £5.00
Get the best of both worlds with the Nike Womens Free Metcon 4, combining the flexibility of the Nike Free in the forefoot with the stability of the wide Metcon heel at the rear.
Built for all types of training, the Nike Womens Free Metcon 4 in Concord and Blackened Blue-Crimson Tint boasts a hybrid design with a lightweight, flexible upper and a flat, wide heel. Updated "Chain-Link" mesh helps you stay cool and comfortable whatever exercise you are tackling. The agility-focused Nike Free forefoot allows you to move explosively in all directions, with stretchy and supportive ankle to promote natural movement. The Metcon’s chunky heel remains present and correct at the rearfoot, giving you the stability you need for lifting. For ease of wear, the Nike Free Metcon 4 also features wide internal webbing, distributing pressure and locking you in during quick stops and cuts.
• Super-tough yet breathable mesh from the previous version.
• Huarache-inspired strap and rubber-striped sidewall that envelops your heel to brace you for movement in any direction.
• Nike Free technology in the forefoot creates flexibility for agility moves and sprints. Stretch around the ankle lets your foot move naturally as you burst, cut and brake.
• The flat, wide heel creates a solid base for lifting.
• A softer foam core cushions your foot, while a firmer outer layer is durable and stable.
• Wide internal webbing distributes pressure around your midfoot for a comfortable yet locked-in feel during sudden stops and quick cuts.
• Rubberized logo at the tongue nods to the Huarache of the early '90s.
• Rubber tread in high-wear areas gives you durable traction.
- Colour: Concord/Blackened Blue-Crimson Tint
- Quick Ref: 238075
- Man. Ref: CZ0596-446