Nike Womens Flex RN 2019 - Black/White-Anthracite
The Nike Women’s Flex RN 2019 is a running shoe that is designed to work with your body, from the upper that stretches with your foot as it heats up, to the midsole that flexes though your stride.
Using a stretchable knit upper to wrap your foot, the Nike Women’s Flex RN 2019 expands and contracts along with your foot to provide comfort for the full length of your run. A dual density foam provides cushioned comfort, while flex grooves cut across the foam allow the outsole to move and bend for high heel to toe flexibility.
Synthetic overlays around the laces provide the lock down needed for a secure fit and a heel strap stabilises the back of the foot, without hindering natural movement.
• Multi-directional stretch knit expands and contracts with your foot.
• Dual-density foam cushions every step.
• Flex grooves on outsole move and bend for heel-to-toe flexibility.
• Synthetic overlays around the laces provide structure for a secure fit.
• Heel strap stabilizes the back of your foot while allowing natural movement.
• Heel and tongue loops stretch the opening, so your foot easily slides in.
- Quick Ref: 205676
- Man. Ref: AQ7487-001
2 Review(s) Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
Page 1 of 0
Nike Womens Free RN 5.0 - Vast Grey/Pink Quartz-Platinum Tint
£57.00 £95.00 Save £38.00
Nike Womens Free RN Flyknit 3.0 - Light Cream/Celestial
From: £69.00 £115.00 Save £46.00