Nike Womens Air Zoom Pegasus 36 Flyease - Platinum Violet/Black-Plum Chalk-Sail
The Iconic Nike Air Women’s Zoom Pegasus 36 Flyease gets a stylish update with a slimmer design and a more breathable upper. The combination of full length Zoom Air unit and Cushlon ST foam ensures you still get the same smooth, and responsive yet cushioned ride. The standard lacing system is replaced with a zip closure for quick and simple access.
Perforations on the upper give enhanced breathability in the forefoot and the arch from previous versions, while the Nike Women’s Air Zoom Pegasus 36 also has reduced bulk for a comfortable, conforming fit. The no tie lace system gives you all of the flexibility of fit of laces, that you can cinch into place, while the zip closure to the side allows you easy access without undoing the lace system. The heel collar and tongue have been made slimmer to conform to your foot shape without compromising comfort. The exposed Flywire cables provide a snug fit and a locked down feel that is especially useful at higher speeds. The Full length Zoom Air unit provides a smooth and responsive ride, while the Cushlon ST foam provides a firm yet responsive cushioning. Working together, they provide the feel that the Pegasus is known for.
• A zip closure on the medial side makes the shoe super simple to put on and take off.
• No-tie lacing lets you easily cinch down your fit with a toggle adjustment.
• Perforations on upper enhance breathability in forefoot and arch.
• Full-length Zoom Air unit provides a smooth, responsive ride.
• Slimmer design reduces bulk for a comfortable, conforming fit.
• Exposed Flywire cables in the midfoot promote a snug fit at higher speeds.
• Cushlon ST foam provides firm yet responsive cushioning.
• High resiliency sockliner adapts to the contour of your foot for support.
• Modified-waffle pistons on outsole help absorb impact and provide multi-surface traction.
• Reduced tongue weight from the Pegasus 35 conforms to your foot.
• Heel collar tapers away around the Achilles tendon.
- Quick Ref: 212466
- Man. Ref: BV0614-005