Stable, secure and lightweight, the Nike Wildhorse 6 is a comfortable trail shoe that provides excellent traction whatever the conditions.
The Nike Wildhorse 6 trail shoe uses a full rubber outsole with abrasion resistant materials in the forefoot and heel. The middle section uses sticky rubber for increased traction. Unlike normal shoes the traction will remain through the muddiest of routes as the anti-clog coating sheds mud and debris so that every step is like your first. React cushioning in the midsole provides responsive cushioning so that you have a soft, smooth ride with an added spring in your step. Extra cushioning in the heel creates improved stability while keeping your foot on track. The upper combines mesh and abrasion resistant materials in targeted areas to give the best of both worlds. The ankle hugging collar prevents dirt and debris from entering the shoe while giving a comfortable fit.
• A full-rubber outsole features abrasion-resistant materials in the forefoot and heel, with sticky rubber in the middle for grip.
• Nike React foam provides a soft, smooth ride that adds a little spring to your step. Extra cushioning in the heel creates stability and helps keep your foot on the platform.
• Mesh at the forefoot enhances ventilation and combines with materials along the toe to help prevent abrasion.
• Collar around the ankle hugs your foot while helping prevent dirt and debris from entering the shoe.
• Thin tongue features segmented padding to help cut down on lace pressure.
• Utility tab in the back for easy on and off.
• Weight: 11.39oz (Men's size 10)
• Offset: 8mm (Forefoot 14.5mm, Heel: 22.5mm)
• Synthetic and textile materials in upper
- Colour: Barely Volt/Black-Poison Green
- Quick Ref: 229691
- Man. Ref: BV7106-700
1 Review(s) Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
Page 1 of 0
Nike Dri-FIT Trail Long Sleeve
Nike Phenom Elite Woven Trail Pant
Nike Windrunner Trail Jacket
Nike AeroSwift Half Tight
Nike Pro Tight-Fit LS Top
Nike Aeroswift Singlet
£48.00 £60.00 Save £12.00