Shipping & Delivery
Nike Vaporfly 4 Flyknit
The Nike VaporFly 4% Flyknit, as worn by Galen Rupp and Eliud Kipchoge, has a Flyknit upper which delivers breathable support, while the responsive foam and full-length plate deliver incredible energy return.
The ZoomX foam delivers Nike Running's greatest energy return yet and the full-length carbon fibre plate optimises responsiveness.
An internal heel counter secures the back of your foot while the outsole design places optimal rubber on the road for efficiency and traction.
Blue Ribbon Sports, as they were originally known, began as an importer, offering Onitsuka Tiger running shoes to American athletes in the 1960s. In 1972, they created the first Nike-branded shoe, and the rest, as they say, is history.
As seen on the feet of sports stars and enthusiastic amateurs alike, today Nike continue their mission to “bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world”. And remember: if you have a body, you’re an athlete.
While their spikes have won countless medals, they’re best known for their record-breaking speed range, including the pioneering Alphafly and the legendary Pegasus.
- Flyknit constructed upper provides lightweight breathability and support.
- ZoomX foam is ultra-light and responsive.
- Full-length carbon fiber plate feels like it's propelling you forward.
- Internal heel design secures the back of your foot.
- Outsole features optimal rubber for efficiency and traction.
- Athletes: Galen Rupp, Eliud Kipchoge
- Last: MR-32
- Offset: 10mm (21mm forefoot, 31 mm heel)
- Weight: 195g (Men's size 10)