Nike Sportswear Womens Air Max Genome Barely Rose/Summit White/Pink Oxford
Noughties style makes a fresh new look with the Nike Sportswear Womens Air Max Genome, featuring 2000’s inspired design and full-length Max Air cushioning for all-day comfort and style.
The Nike Sportswear Womens Air Max Genome in Barely Rose, Summit White and Pink Oxford brings out some 2000’s style design to the Air Max range, with a technical and easy look inspired by classic Noughties sneakers. Sleek lines, overlays and evocative panels take the lead ahead of a comfortable low-cut collar, looking and feeling great wherever you choose to take them. Underfoot, a full-length Max Air unit adds superior comfort. Originally designed for performance sports, the Max Air unit provides low-profile cushioning with reduced bulk and eye-catching exposed sides.
• The upper features sleek lines and a rich mixture of materials, adding depth to the fast-paced look. Reinforcement on the toe and heel prep you for the city streets, day in and day out.
• Originally designed for performance sports, the full-length Air unit adds unbelievable comfort while its low-profile design keeps the bulk down.
• The evocative design features a padded, low-cut collar that looks sleek and feels great. The caged mid section overlays mesh for an edgy look with lots of dimension.
• Rubber outsole adds traction and durability.
• Traditional lacing add easy on and off while keeping your look rooted to the streets.
• Made with at least 20% recycled materials by weight.
• Pull tab on heel
- Colour: Barely Rose/Summit White/Pink Oxford
- Quick Ref: 239505
- Man. Ref: DJ3893-600
Pro:Direct Running - Extra Mile
Take your run to the Next Level