Nike Sportswear Womens Air Force 1 07 SE White/Light Sienna/White
Celebrate both the past and the future with the Nike Sportswear Womens Air Force 1 '07 SE, featuring premium recycled materials over the classic Nike Air cushioning for all-day comfort.
The Nike Sportswear Womens Air Force 1 '07 SE in White and Light Sienna is a fresh spin on the famous original, built with the crisp stitched upper you expect, brought forwards to today with recycled materials and botanical embroidery as a nod to the plant dyes used.
Created by the legendary designer Bruce Kilgore, the Air Force 1 first launched in 1982, descending onto basketball courts as the first shoe to feature a full-length Nike Air unit in the sole and revolutionising the game with its improved cushioning.
This low top design keeps the legend alive, staying true to the original with its timeless silhouette. A cork-infused outsole provides reliable grip and earthy style.
• Bringing the old-school look of Nike b-ball into a sustainable realm, this classic has at least 20% recycled content by weight. A cork-infused outsole and dubre update your style.
• The embroidered botanical illustration nods to the plant dye used in the shoe. The natural color palette celebrates nature and highlights the unique construction.
• Stitched overlays on the upper add heritage style, durability and support.
• Originally designed for performance hoops, Nike Air cushioning adds lightweight, all-day comfort.
• Padded, low-cut collar looks sleek and feels great.
• The volt colored, recycled insole feels extra-cushy and supportive.
• Foam midsole
• The shoe box is made from recycled cardboard and doubles as a shipping box
- Colour: White/Light Sienna/White
- Quick Ref: 239493
- Man. Ref: CZ0269-101
Pro:Direct Running - Extra Mile
Take your run to the Next Level