Nike Sportswear Air Force 1 07 Lv8 White/Natural/White/Black
Celebrate both the past and the future with the Nike Sportswear Air Force 1 '07 Lv8, featuring premium details and 20% recycled content over the classic Nike Air cushioning and durable foam for all-day comfort.
The Nike Sportswear Air Force 1 '07 Lv8 in White, Natural and Black is a fresh spin on the famous original, built with the crisp stitched upper you expect, adorned with bold lines and embroidered botanical designs on the tongue inspired by plant dyes uses in the shoe.
Created by the legendary designer Bruce Kilgore, the Air Force 1 first launched in 1982, descending onto basketball courts as the first shoe to feature a full-length Nike Air unit in the sole and revolutionising the game with its improved cushioning.
This Air Force 1 ’07 low top design keeps the legend alive, staying true to the original with its timeless silhouette.
• Bringing the old-school look of Nike b-ball into a sustainable realm, this classic has at least 20% recycled content by weight. A cork-infused outsole and dubre update your style.
• The embroidered botanical illustration on the tongue nods to the plant dye used in the shoe. The natural colour palette celebrates nature and highlights the unique construction.
• Stitched overlays on the upper add heritage style, durability and support.
• Originally designed for performance hoops, Nike Air cushioning adds lightweight, all-day comfort.
• Padded, low-cut collar looks sleek and feels great.
• The Volt-coloured, recycled insole feels extra-cushy and supportive.
- Colour: White/Natural/White/Black
- Quick Ref: 239446
- Man. Ref: CZ0338-101
Pro:Direct Running - Extra Mile
Take your run to the Next Level