Nike Sportswear Air Force 1 07 Lv8 Light Bone/Black/Sail
Celebrate both the past and the future with the Nike Sportswear Air Force 1 '07 Lv8, featuring premium details over the classic Nike Air cushioning and durable foam for all-day comfort.
The Nike Sportswear Air Force 1 '07 Lv8 in Light Bone, Black and Sail is a fresh spin on the famous original, built with the crisp stitched upper you expect, adorned with bold lines, premium details and artsy DIY style. Created by the legendary designer Bruce Kilgore, the Air Force 1 first launched in 1982, descending onto basketball courts as the first shoe to feature a full-length Nike Air unit in the sole and revolutionising the game with its improved cushioning. This Air Force 1 ’07 low top design keeps the legend alive, staying true to the original with its timeless silhouette.
• Celebrating art and DIY style, the paint splatter upper invites you to add your own artistic touch.
• The stitched leather overlays on the upper add heritage style, durability and support.
• Originally designed for performance hoops, Nike Air cushioning adds lightweight, all-day comfort.
• The padded, low-cut collar looks sleek and feels great.
• Foam midsole
• Perforations on toe
- Colour: Light Bone/Black/Sail
- Quick Ref: 239440
- Man. Ref: CZ0339-001