Nike React Infinity Run Flyknit A.I.R. Chaz Bundick Black/Bright Cactus-Sail-Rush Violet
£112.00 £140.00 Save £28.00
Bring unique abstract style with the Nike React Infinity Run Flyknit A.I.R. Chaz Bundick, designed to help reduce injuries, keep you running more often, and sporting design from Nike's seasonal Artist In Residence.
The Nike React Infinity Run Flyknit A.I.R. Chaz Bundick has a look and style inspired by 50's Abstract Impressionism and 60's pop art, created by Nikes seasonal Artist In Residence, Chaz Bundwick. More React foams in a shaped layout contribute to a stable and supportive shoe that is designed to benefit any type of runner, from someone just starting out, to training for race day, overpronators, under pronators, and neutral runners alike. A completely new Flyknit upper combines three separate layers to create a lightweight fit that is stronger, and more durable than previous versions. A comfortable, sock like fit hugs the foot with a true to size shape. Nike have reduced the material between your foot and the midsole for a softer, more responsive experience. The rubber outsole is shaped to provide a flexible forefoot, with improved cushioning at the heel.
• This season's Artist in Residence (A.I.R.), Chaz Bundick, creates art inspired by '50s abstract expressionism and the pop art of the '60s. Bundick adds a sense of space and joy through youthful shapes and primary colors.
• Weight: 291 grams / 10.27oz (Men's size 10)
• Offset: 9mm (Forefoot: 21.5mm, Heel: 30.5mm)
• React Foam midsole.
• All new three-layer Flyknit upper.
• Supportive shoe that works for neutral runners as well as over and under pronators alike.
• Designed to help reduce injuries.
- Colour: Black/Bright Cactus-Sail-Rush Violet
- Quick Ref: 229909
- Man. Ref: CZ2358-001
1 Review(s) Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
Page 1 of 0