The evolution of a revolution, the new Nike React Infinity Run Flyknit 2 in Black/White/Iron Grey improves on the original game changing shoe and offers support for pronators and neutral runners alike.
However you run, the Nike React Infinity Run Flyknit 2 is designed to help you release your potential and reduce injuries. It uses a refreshed Flyknit upper which features flywire technology to provide support where is it needed around the midfoot, while keeping a light and breathable feel all around. It has also decreased the material between your foot and the react foam for a more responsive feel. Talking of the React foam, higher stack heights provide a plusher feel and increased responsiveness, while increased rubber in the outsole improves traction and durability. Importantly the shape of the shoe is largely unchanged, offering the same wide shape, and stable ride that works for pronators and neutral runners, providing a platform that is perfect for the high energy release provided by the React foam midsole. The rocker is also still in place, curved at the back and front to provide a smooth transition throughout the three main phases of your stride. Flexibility as your foot rises, changes to a smooth ride as your foot moves forward and cushioning on impact.
• An advanced Flyknit upper provides breathability where you need it most. It's strong and durable, helping to keep your foot secure with every mile.
• Flywire technology offers extra support and stability through the midfoot.
• Nike React technology is a lightweight, durable foam that delivers a smooth, responsive ride.
• Shaped like a rocker, the foam provides support for the 3 phases of a runner's stride.
• It offers flexibility when your foot rises off the ground, a smooth ride when your foot is moving forward and cushioning at ground contact.
• Less material between the insole and midsole means you're closer to the foam. This helps create a more responsive experience.
• The foam itself has a higher height, providing a plush feel.
• Increased rubber at the outsole helps deliver traction and durability.
• Cushioned collar provides soft comfort.
• A wide shape provides a more stable ride, helping release energy with every step.
• Loop at the heel for easy on and off.
• Not intended for use as Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Colour: Black/White-Iron Grey
- Quick Ref: 234411
- Man. Ref: CT2357-002
Pro:Direct Running - Extra Mile
Take your run to the Next Level