Forge your own path with the Nike Pegasus Trail 2, a versatile running shoe designed for responsiveness and traction across a variety of surfaces, on or off-road.
Updated with React foam cushioning and multi-directional traction, the Nike Pegasus Trail 2 combines the lightweight speed of the ever-popular Pegasus range with the rugged, durable construction of Nike’s off-road footwear.
Its resilient mesh upper encourages breathability and drains water, while the full-length React midsole provides a springy ride throughout your run, whether you’re exploring the city or pushing on into the countryside.
Underfoot, the outsole’s new bike tyre-style nubs are designed to keep you on a secure footing as you transition from road to trail, with the rubber extending around the forefoot into “toe fangs” for improved grip when running uphill.
• Durable mesh upper for airflow and drainage
• React foam midsole for responsive cushioning
• Perforated tongue helps resist water and increase drainage
• Faux gaiter piece at the collar helps keep dirt and debris out
• Midfoot cage helps your foot stay secure and contained
• Pull tab at the heel for easy on and off
• Bike tyre-inspired nubs on outsole for multi-directional traction
• Toe fangs on the forefoot help enhance traction
• Synthetic and textile materials
• Weight: 333g approx. (Men's size 10)
- Colour: Barely Volt/Black-Laser Blue
- Quick Ref: 227544
- Man. Ref: CK4305-700
Pro:Direct Running - Extra Mile
Take your run to the Next Level