Promote comfort and performance with the Nike Air Zoom SuperRep 2, featuring flexible mesh materials and responsive cushioning to support and soften during workouts or training at home.
The Nike Air Zoom SuperRep 2 in Blackened Blue and Bright Mango-Cyber is designed to provide a flexible and supportive feel for your home workouts, HIIT, sprints or other exercise. Powerful Zoom Air units placed under the forefoot absorb energy every time you land on them, propelling you into your next jump, while a full-length plate and side-arc distributes your energy and secures your foot. Soft and flexible mesh materials with ribbing holds onto your foot, offering breathable support that moves with you to reduce distractions. New fully adjustable tongue lets you lock-in and concentrate on your workout. Responsive foam cushioning softens every jump, plank or squat, while an outside arc holds you during side-to-side movements.
• An improved fit includes a fully adjustable tongue
• generous forefoot to keep it comfortable for a wide range of foot types.
• 2 Zoom Air units in the forefoot absorb your energy and send it right back—launching you into your next step or jump.
• A full-length plate distributes energy, helping balance your foot.
• The big arc on the side acts as a brace for your foot when you’re cutting hard from side to side.
• Mesh ribbing up top—stitched in and tighter on this version—helps keep your foot snug during moves like lateral bounds and side lunges.
• A divide right under a natural flex point lets your foot bend effortlessly so you can stay stable while holding a plank—and attack mountain climbers and burpees like it’s your job.
• Open mesh lining lets air flow to help keep your foot cool.
• Split sole promotes natural movement in all directions.
• Rubber tread in key areas gives you durable traction.
- Colour: Blackened Blue/Bright Mango-Cyber
- Quick Ref: 234441
- Man. Ref: CU6445-400
Pro:Direct Running - Extra Mile
Take your run to the Next Level