Nike Air Zoom Structure 23 Black/White-Anthracite
Step into your new daily runner with the Nike Air Zoom Structure 23, designed for those who need a more structured, lightweight and sleek runner that smooths transitions.
The Nike Air Zoom Structure 23 in Black and White-Anthracite is designed to provide the ideal every-day structured running shoe. A ventilated upper with woven heel helps ensure cool comfort and locked-in feel. Featuring a Zoom Air unit in the forefoot for cushioning, combined with a foam midsole, these shoes provide plush comfort and cushioning every time your feet hit the ground. Created with data from hundreds of runners, the heel crash pad helps to smooth out transitions from heel-to-toe.
• Perforations at the forefoot and midfoot add ventilated support to the upper. A woven heel delivers a secure fit to help keep your foot in place.
• A Zoom Air unit in the forefoot offers responsive cushioning. Every step helps create energy return to help drive you forward. It combines with a foam midsole for a plush feeling as your foot hits the ground.
• Data from hundreds of runners helped inform the crash pad placement at the heel. It helps provide extra cushioning for heel-to-toe transitions.
• A plush tongue and collar deliver comfort for your foot.
• Synthetic and textile materials in upper
• Offset: 8mm (Forefoot: 14mm/Heel: 22mm)
- Colour: Black/White-Anthracite
- Quick Ref: 229948
- Man. Ref: CZ6720-001