Nike Air Zoom Structure 22 - Vast Grey/Game Royal-Sail-Blue Lagoon
Utilising Flywire cables to lock your foot down, the Nike Air Zoom Structure 22 is designed for those who need a more structured, lightweight and sleek runner thanks to the Dynamic Support system in the sole.
The Nike Air Zoom Structure 22 Running Shoe has an engineered mesh to provide targeted ventilation and support within the upper, with a Dynamic Support system in the sole to provide structure to your run.
Featuring a Zoom Air unit and Duralon blown rubber in the forefoot for cushioning, these shoes also have a partial bootie to wrap the foot for a snug comfortable fit.
- Flywire cables secure the top of your foot.
- Engineered mesh provides targeted ventilation and support.
- Dynamic Support provides a smooth, stable transition.
- Partial bootie wraps the foot for a snug, comfortable fit. Notches at the tongue provide easy on and off.
- Zoom Air unit in the forefoot delivers responsive, low-profile cushioning.
- Duralon blown rubber in the forefoot enhances cushioning.
- Weight: 11.5oz/326g (men's 10) Last: MR-10 Offset: 10mm (12mm forefoot; 22mm heel)
- Athlete: Galen Rupp
- Quick Ref: 200340
- Man. Ref: AA1636-007