With an improved upper, and a wider forefoot fit, the workhorse with wings returns, the Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 38 FlyEase Wide in Black/White/Anthracite/Volt has the same responsive underfoot feel as its predecessor, but with improved comfort for a wider range of foot shapes.
The Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 38 FlyEase Wide is a trusted and versatile runner designed for use by everyone from beginners to elite runners. It uses soft, responsive, and lightweight react foam to provide a smooth, durable ride. The Air Zoom unit is placed in the forefoot to maximise its energy return whatever your footstrike. Tuned to the preference of male and female runners, it offers a slightly firmer feel in the men’s shoe. The new breathable mesh upper has a plush feel and stretches with your foot for a comfortable fit. The forefoot area is wider allowing improved comfort and a better fit for a broad range of foot shapes. A midfoot webbing locks your foot down at the laces, but extra foam in the tongue ensures your comfort. The FlyEase version lets you get it on and off easily and quickly with only one hand thanks to a zip on the side, and a no tie lace system.
• A wider forefoot means more space for your toes, while the shoe's fit maintains the comfortable feel you expect from the Pegasus.
• Mesh in the upper feels breathable and plush while stretching with your foot for a comfortable shape and fit.
• Nike React foam is lightweight, springy and durable.
• More foam means better cushioning without the bulk.
• A Zoom Air unit puts more bounce with every step. It's closer to your foot for responsiveness.
• A zippered entry makes it easy to quickly get on and off. No-tie lacing secures the fit using only one hand.
• Midfoot webbing gives a snug fit when you tighten the laces.
• More foam in the tongue helps cushion the top of your foot.
• Weight: 310g
• Stack Height: 24mm – 14mm
• Heel Drop: 10mm
- Colour: Black/White-Anthracite-Volt
- Quick Ref: 243731
- Man. Ref: DA6678-001
Pro:Direct Running - Extra Mile
Take your run to the Next Level