Nike Air Force 1 07 Lv8 White/Chile Red/Glacier Ice
Celebrate both the past and the future with the Nike Air Force 1 07 Lv8, featuring premium details and just the right amount of flash, over the classic Nike Air cushioning and durable foam for all-day comfort.
The Nike Air Force 1 07 Lv8 in White, Chile Red and Glacier Ice is a fresh spin on the famous original, built with the crisp stitched upper you expect, adorned with bold lines and just the right amount of flash. Created by the legendary designer Bruce Kilgore, the Air Force 1 first launched in 1982, descending onto basketball courts as the first shoe to feature a full-length Nike Air unit in the sole and revolutionising the game with its improved cushioning. This Air Force 1 ’07 low top design keeps the legend alive, staying true to the original with its timeless silhouette, while a new and updated 1-of-a-kind look lets you celebrate the future.
• Leather and synthetic leather on the upper provide durability.
• The low-cut silhouette lets your laidback vibes flow and adds a cleaner, more streamlined look.
• The foam midsole includes Nike Air cushioning for lightweight comfort.
• Padding at the collar feels snug and comfortable.
• Rubber outsole
- Colour: White/Chile Red/Glacier Ice
- Quick Ref: 228066
- Man. Ref: DA4660-101