New Balance London Edition RC Elite Orange/White
£198.00 £220.00 Save £22.00
Aggressive, competitive and lightweight, the New Balance London Edition RC Elite v2 in Orange/White is aimed at the next gen runner who is looking for their fastest marathon time. It pairs high rebound FuelCell with a full-length carbon fibre plate for race day performance.
The New Balance London Edition RC Elite v2 uses a super breathable knit upper with midfoot structure. Thin and lightweight, the 3d printed logos offer barely there support. The highest rebound FuelCell compound is used in the midfoot which works alongside the full-length carbon fibre plate to provide maximised energy return and propulsion. It uses a traditional collar construction for reliable lightweight fit, while a cut out at the midfoot helps to reduce weight. The lightweight rubber outsole reduces weight further while also enhancing grip.
• FuelCell foam delivers a propulsive feel to help drive you forward.
• Breathable knit upper.
• Traditional collar construction for a reliable, lightweight fit.
• Midfoot cut out for reduced weight and plate visibility.
• Full-length carbon fibre plate.
• Lightweight rubber outsole for traction and durability.
• 10 mm drop; due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 10 mm drop are approximate.
- Colour: Orange/White
- Quick Ref: 250040
- Man. Ref: MRCELLN
Pro:Direct Running - Extra Mile
Take your run to the Next Level