Mizuno Womens Wave Hayate 5 - Hot Coral / Black
The Mizuno Women’s Wave Hayate 5 is a low-slung, aggressive, lightweight trail shoe that does not compromise on grip and protection. The updated upper is protective and breathable, and the Michelin rubber outsole provides excellent traction.
The Michelin outsole on the Mizuno Women’s Wave Hayate 5 uses XtraRide technology to provide adaptive grip that works for swift movements on technical downhills as well as incredible grip on the uphill’s.
A rock plate in the forefoot ensures you can keep up your speed with confidence even downhill and the lightweight and breathable upper provides protection for the rest of your foot.
- Mizuno Wave: Unique technology that provides both cushioning and stability and can be engineered for all types of runners.
- AIRmesh: Provides the utmost in breathability and comfort of the upper.
- DynamotinFit: Combination of flex eyelets and stretch mesh that works to mimic your foots movements, locking down your foot but stretching where needed.
- XtaRide: XtaRide is Mizuno’s technical trail concept, which encompasses Xtatic lugs and Xtatic groove to help adapt and work in perfect harmony.
- AP+: Amazing ride from Mizuno’ s midsole compound. cushioning and comfort levels that just go on feeling new due to a huge improvement in durability.
- Michelin Tech Soles: Michelin outsole delivers unprecedented traction and grip across all surfaces.
- Premium Insock: High-grade removable insock for premium comfort, cushioning and durability.
- ESS Rock Plate: Provides protection for the foot in the forefoot area.
- Weight: Women’s 235g
- Stack Height: 16/25mm
- Quick Ref: 193213
- Man. Ref: J1GK1972 -09