Mizuno Wave Daichi 4 - Forest Night / Forest Night / Silver Cloud
£96.00 £120.00 Save £24.00
Go anywhere with the Mizuno Daichi 4, a running shoe design to adapt and give maximum multidirectional traction across changing terrain. If your run can take you anywhere and you need a shoe prepared to take you through a range of terrains, the Daichi 4 is the answer.
The updated upper on the Mizuno Daichi 4 includes a reinforced toe and heel cap to provide extra protection, and durability.
The Michelin rubber outsole is constructed with Mizuno’s XtraRide technology to adapt to surface irregularities and work in harmony with the body.
An adaptable fit upper construction provides a superb fit perfect for the trail.
• Mizuno Wave: Unique technology that provides both cushioning and stability and can be engineered for all types of runners.
• AIRmesh: Provides the utmost in breathability and comfort of the upper.
• Premium Insock: High-grade removable insock for premium comfort, cushioning and durability.
• DynamotinFit: Combination of flex eyelets and stretch mesh that works to mimic your foots movements, locking down your foot but stretching where needed.
• XtaRide: XtaRide is Mizuno’s technical trail concept, which encompasses Xtatic lugs and Xtatic groove to help adapt and work in perfect harmony.
• AP+: Amazing ride from Mizuno’ s midsole compound. cushioning and comfort levels that just go on feeling new due to a huge improvement in durability.
• Michelin Tech Soles: Michelin outsole delivers unprecedented traction and grip across all surfaces.
• Weight: Men’s 315g
• Stack Height: 17/29mm
- Quick Ref: 203037
- Man. Ref: J1GJ1971-31
You may also like
Mizuno Wave Hayate 5 - Bolt / Black
£80.50 £115.00 Save £34.50