Soft and light for everyday running, the Hoka Women’s Clifton 8 in Aquarelle/Eggshell Blue updates its midsole foam, for an even softer ride than previous versions in an ultra-light build. An updated upper and extended heel crash pad also help to provide an improved ride.
The Hoka Women’s Clifton 8 delivers the perfect combination of a soft and supremely comfortable ride, with a lighter and more responsive midsole to help keep you moving further. An extended heel crash pad helps to provide a smooth landing, and still fits with the early-stage meta-rocker that allow an easy transition and helps to keep your legs turning effortlessly. The new engineered mesh upper allows Hoka to create a more open and breathable feel, while providing more support in key areas. This means that the shoe needs less overlays for a smoother look and feel, and improved lightness. Ample cushioning, minimal weight and a uniquely smooth ride are the keystones of the Clifton, and the changes to this eighth version enhance each element while also offering a smother more breathable upper.
• Weight: 215g (7.6oz)
• Stack Height: 26 – 21mm
• Heel Drop: 5mm
• 100% Vegan Engineered mesh upper for breathable comfort.
• Plush engineered mesh tongue.
• Moulded EVA Sockliner.
• Compression moulded EVA midsole provides signature Hoka cushioning.
• 15% Lighter midsole foam.
• Flat waisted geometry provides inherent stability.
• Rubber outsole minimises weight and maximises durability.
- Colour: Aquarelle/Eggshell Blue
- Quick Ref: 239873
- Man. Ref: 1119394-AEBL
Pro:Direct Running - Extra Mile
Take your run to the Next Level