HOKA Womens Clifton 6 - Plein Air / Moonlight Blue
£108.00 £120.00 Save £12.00
The HOKA Women’s Clifton 6 continues to stay true to its heritage with the lightweight, fast and highly cushioned feel that it is famous for.
With a new embroidery reinforcement, the HOKA Women’s Clifton 6 not only offers high support and midfoot lockdown, it has been made even lighter than its predecessor by reducing the layers on the upper.
The high levels of cushioning and Meta-Rocker that the Clifton 6 shares with all HOKA shoes ensures a smooth transition through your stride which can not only increase comfort and help to reduce injuries, it can actually make you quicker by decreasing your dwell time on the ground and keeping you flying though the air on the way to your PB.
• Engineered mesh upper provides a lightweight and breathable feel
• Embroidery reinforcement reduces layers and offers support and midfoot lockdown
• Reinforced eyestays provide increased durability.
• Early stage Meta-Rocker for a smooth ride
• Full Compression EVA midsole provides signature HOKA cushioning
• Moderate Heel bevel provides smooth heel transition
• Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
• Full ground contact design
• Strategic Hi-abrasion rubber zones to reduce weight
• Offset: 5mm
• Heel: 29mm
• Forefoot: 24mm
• Weight: 216g
- Quick Ref: 203204
- Man. Ref: 1102873-PAMB