Hoka Hupana Flow - Black / Dark Shadow
£94.50 £105.00 Save £10.50
The Hoka Hupana Flow is a shoe designed to do everything you need, equally at home on a street run on the Monday, the Gym on Wednesday, or a fitness class on the Friday
A new engineered knit upper on the Hoka Hupana Flow provides structure, support and breathability as well as a comfortable fit. It also allows a more open knit construction across the midfoot and forefoot to increase breathability.
The midsole and outsole are created from one piece with channels cut in to create a flexible base with improved traction. This also gives a lightweight, and incredibly responsive feel to the cushioning, which is perfect for quick, fast movement.
• Engineered knit upper offers structure, support and breathability with a comfortable fit
• Open knit construction across the midfoot and forefoot offers increased breathability
• Double eyelets create additional lockdown across the instep
• Balanced Meta-Rocker offers versatility in every activity
• Rubberized foam outsole offers high rebound and cushioning
• Outsole siping provides traction and precise flexibility
• Weight 253g
• Heel to toe drop 5mm
- Quick Ref: 203196
- Man. Ref: 1102890-BDSD