Hoka Evo Speedgoat Citrus/Black
Take the trail race at speed in the Hoka Evo Speedgoat, featuring a MATRYX textile upper with high-tensile fiber strands that cross the midfoot for strength and durability at minimal weight.
The Hoka Evo Speedgoat is named after Hoka athlete Karl “Speedgoat” Meltzer and is known for its ability to take on tough terrain at speed. The biggest update is to the upper which now uses MATRYX textile technology, featuring high-tensile synthetic fibers that stretch over the midfoot for enhanced durability, strength and lockdown. Much like the previous Speedgoat 3, the Evo Speedgoat brings a max-cushion midsole of CMEVA foam that absorbs impacts and softens, alongside a Vibram megagrip traction outsole with 5mm lugs for excellent grip on trail terrain. All-in-all, everything underfoot provides lightweight high performance.
• MATRYX® upper textile, featuring high-tensile synthetic fiber strands across the midfoot for unparalleled strength and durability at minimal weight
• Non-wicking treated fabric optimizes water drainage
• Breathable vamp provides a comfortable fit with improved forefoot flexibility
• Gusseted tongue prevents migration across the instep
• Midsole and outsole feature the same cushion and traction as the Speedgoat 3 CMEVA foam midsole absorbs impact points and offers stable footing
• Vibram® Megagrip high-traction outsole with 5mm lugs
• Multidirectional lugs for supreme grip on varied terrain
- Colour: Citrus/Black
- Quick Ref: 229664
- Man. Ref: 1110936-CIB