Hoka Carbon X - White / Dresden Blue
Set to compete at the very top end of the market the Hoka Carbon X provides the unbelievable levels of cushioning that Hoka are known for, with the pure speed of a carbon plate. This is a shoe designed to help you break records in comfort.
The Carbon X is a formidable competitor. Made using never-before-seen HOKA ONE ONE® technology, this high-performance shoe features a specially engineered carbon fiber plate and an aggressive Meta-Rocker, designed to provide an efficient, propulsive ride. Our PROFLY X technology, a special combination of foams, employed with our trademark geometry, delivers an inherently stable, soft and responsive experience. Completed with a lightweight upper scrutinized through the lens of speed, the Carbon X is designed to empower athletes to fly.
• Single layer engineered mesh upper offers breathability across forefoot
• Embroidery reinforcement delivers a secure heel fit
• Gusseted tongue provides a lightweight mid-foot lockdown
• Early stage Meta-Rocker delivers an up-tempo ride
• Light and resilient PROFLY X technology provides both a soft and propulsive experience
• Carefully positioned Carbon fiber plate curls under the lateral toes to deliver a smooth transition through the gait cycle
• Wider forefoot platform provides support and stability along with an accommodating and comfortable fit
• Rubberized foam outsole offers a lightweight, responsive, yet durable ground contact.
- Quick Ref: 203190
- Man. Ref: 1102886-WDBL