Garmin Instinct Solar Edition
Surf, Worldwide, Cloudbreak
Free UK Delivery on orders over £60
Free UK Online Returns within 28 Days
Next Day Delivery Available Until 8pm
Spread the cost with Klarna
Track progress and stay updated when off-grid with the Garmin Instinct Solar – Surf Edition, with monitoring features, Power Glass solar charging lens and a rugged water-resistant construction that all make this the ultimate solar-powered surf smartwatch. The Garmin Instinct Solar – Surf Edition in Surf, Worldwide and Cloudbreak is a rugged solar surf watch made with a fibre-reinforced polymer case and scratch-resistant Gorilla Glass. This sophisticated design incorporates Solar Charging technology to extend battery life for weeks between charges, while also being water resistant up to 100 meters and military rated for thermal and shock resistance.
With an extensive set of monitoring features, this watch has all the functionality needed to support your time on the waves. Built-in multi-GNSS GPS and Heartrate monitors let you track every aspect of your outing, with a whole host of other features including: Tide data, area surf activity, Pulse Oxygen sensor, and Body Battery energy monitor.
When connected to your smartphone and sync’d with the Garmin Connect app you can track, record and maintain your stats and goals with Garmin Coach, as well as receiving texts, emails and alerts or notifications straight to your watch, or easily control your music. Can also pair with the Garmin InReach satellite communication unit (sold seperately) for additional features.
• Rugged design fibre-reinforced polymer case
• Scratch-resistant Gorilla Glass
• Power Glass solar powered charging lens for enhanced battery life
• Multi-GNSS GPS Tracking
• Heartrate Monitor
• Body Battery Energy Monitor
• Stress Tracking
• Extensive monitoring and metric features
• Multiple built-in sports utility and location apps
• Works with Garmin Coach adaptive training plans
• Syncs with smartphone for use with the Garmin Connect app and other smartphone features like music control and incident detection.
• Pair Instinct with an inReach® device (sold separately; active satellite subscription required) to view and send messages, get weather alerts on your wrist and trigger an SOS to the GEOS 24/7 emergency response team.
• Up to 24 - 54 days of battery life, up to 28 - 68 days in ultra-low power Expedition mode
• 16 GB memory
• 54 - 82 grams
• Water Rating: 10 ATM