Garmin Forerunner 55 Aqua
Easy to use and designed to help people of all skill levels track your stats and achieve your goals the Garmin Forerunner 55 in Aqua has high end features in a more affordable package.
The Garmin Forerunner 55 is a lightweight and comfortable sports watch that lets you track your activity and set your goals.
Metric and statistical features include built-in GPS and Heartrate Monitor, allowing you to track steps, pace, distance and intervals, while also alerting you when your heartrate rises or dips.
Beyond this, the Forerunner can advise you on body energy levels with the Body Battery Energy monitor and record your stress levels.
When connected to your smartphone and sync’d with the Garmin Connect app you can track, record and maintain your stats and goals, as well as receiving texts, emails and alerts or notifications straight to your watch, or easily control your music.
• GPS tracks your time, distance, pace and speed.
• Wrist based heart rate monitor lets you check your health.
• Suggests runs tailored to you.
• An array of built-in activity profiles lets you track more than just your run.
• Cadance alerts
• Recovery Advisor
• Race predictor
• Fitness tracking
• Stress tracking
• Body Battery energy monitoring
• Intensity Minutes
• Fitness Age
• Respiration Tracking
• Women’s health tracking
• Up to 2 weeks battery in Smartwatch mode: Up to 20 hours in GPS mode.
• 37 grams
• Water Rating: 5 ATM
- Colour: Aqua
- Quick Ref: 248992
- Man. Ref: 010-02562-12