ASICS Magic Speed Sunrise Red/White
Combining the same super bouncy and energetic FF Blast foam from their Novablast shoe with a carbon forefoot plate ASICS have made the Magic Speed in Sunrise Red/White fast enough for race day as well as regular training sessions.
The ASICS Magic Speed combines a stiff forefoot and a curved sole design to reduce the flex on your ankle for a more efficient stride and less fatigue. The smooth rolling sensation works alongside the forefoot carbon plate to give improved toe off propulsion. By stacking the midsole with FF Blast foam ASICS can provide lots of energetic cushioning, while simultaneously keeping the weight down to a minimum. An engineered mesh upper gives improved ventilation and structure, while AHAR rubber offers targeted durability and traction.
• Engineered Mesh Upper Multi-directional mesh material improves ventilation and stability.
• GUIDESOLE Technology The curved sole design and stiff forefoot of GUIDESOLE technology reduce ankle flexion and provide a shock-absorbent landing zone to lessen fatigue of other leg muscles and increase runner efficiency.
• FF BLAST technology provides lightweight cushioning and a responsive rebound.
• AHAR Outsole Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
• A lightweight carbon plate runs from the midfoot forward to add structure and improve toe-off propulsion.
• Weight: 230g (8.1oz)
• Heel Drop: 5mm
- Colour: Sunrise Red/White
- Quick Ref: 239610
- Man. Ref: 1011B026-600
More Race Day Shoes
ASICS Tartheredge 2
£80.50 £115.00 Save £34.50
adidas adizero adios PRO 2
adidas adizero adios 6