ASICS Gt-2000 8 Edo Tribute - Black/Graphite Grey
£115.00 £130.00 Save £15.00
Step into lightweight performance and Japanese Heritage with the ASICS Gt-2000 8 Edo Tribute, featuring a large amount of structure for overpronators and a smooth comfortable ride.
Lighter weight and more comfortable the new ASICS Gt-2000 8 Edo Tribute in Black and Graphite Grey still provides the high levels of support and cushioning that it is known for. A softer section of foam in the heel improves the comfort and shock absorption and works alongside the lightweight FLYTEFOAM technology. The combination gives a soft landing with an energetic stride. Structure is provided by the DYNAMIC DUOMAX midsole system in which firmer foam on the instep prevents the foot from rolling in too far, and a TRUSSTIC SYSTEM of firm plastic placed in the midfoot to control the torsional stability. The upper uses a lightweight engineered mesh which provides high levels of breathability. Slightly wider, and with a higher toe box your foot can now spread more naturally at toe off.
• As part of the Edo Tribute pack, ASICS pays homage to EDO (now Tokyo) and their pioneering sutainable practises. The upper is made with recycled polyester, and the box is recycled paper.
• GEL™ technology cushioning in the forefoot and rearfoot
• Faster design lines
• FLYTEFOAM™ technology midsole
• Engineered mesh upper
• DYNAMIC DUOMAX™ technology
• TRUSSTIC SYSTEM™ technology
• Weight: 285g
• Heel to toe droop: 10mm
• Stack height: 12mm – 22mm
- Quick Ref: 222273
- Man. Ref: 1011B070-001